As your family doctors, we will:
- Provide you with safe and appropriate care,
- Offer you timely access to care within the best of our abilities,
- Coordinate any specialty care that you need,
- Maintain your primary care record,
- Keep you up-to-date on any changes to the services offered at our office, and
- Communicate with you honestly and openly to address your health care needs.
As a patient, we ask that you:
- Seek your health care from our office whenever possible,
- Identify one of us as your doctor if you have to visit an emergency facility or other health care provider, so they can provide us with information about your treatment for your medical record, and
- Communicate with your doctor honestly and openly so that he or she can best address your health care needs.