- All patients must have appointments. No walk-ins allowed.
- Any patient with SYMPTOMS of RV (COVID-19 and Influenza) infection or contact with known infected persons must let our staff or doctor know BEFORE their appointment. They may be given a special time to come in and have to follow special infection control procedures to be seen.
- Medical-grade MASKS are required by EVERYONE in the building and our clinic. If you don’t have one, we will supply you with one. Infants and small children do not have to wear a mask but should remain in their parents’ arms, on their lap, or in a chair, stroller or car seat while in the clinic.
- All patients will be expected to sanitize their hands on arrival. We will supply hand sanitizer or soap, water and paper towels.
- You may bring your own books, magazines, and/or toys and take them home with you afterwards.
- Our clinic, waiting area, and exam rooms are well ventilated with a modern HVAC system.
- Waiting room chairs will be cleaned (disinfected) daily.
- Shared exam room equipment will be wiped down (disinfected) after every patient.
- During examinations and procedures, the doctor will also wear a mask and maintain strict frequent hand hygiene.
- All doctors are fully vaccinated.
- Doctors or staff with any respiratory virus symptoms will stay home.
Symptoms of Respiratory Virus (COVID-19 and Influenza):
- fever or chills (temperature greater than 37.6 - we suggest you keep a thermometer at home)
- new all-over muscle aching
- new sore throat
- new cough
- new shortness of breath
- new runny nose or sinus congestion
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms AND feeling worse than a normal cold, please call the clinic to speak to your doctor or phone 811. If you are feeling very short of breath, weak, or dizzy, call 911 for an ambulance.