- All patients must have appointments. No walk-ins allowed.
- Any patient with SYMPTOMS of a respiratory virus infection or contact with known infected persons must let our staff or doctor know BEFORE their appointment. They may be given a special time to come in and have to follow special infection control procedures to be seen.
- Medical-grade MASKS are required by EVERYONE entering the building and our clinic with symptoms of respiratory virus. If you don’t have a mask, we will supply you with one. Infants and small children do not have to wear a mask but should remain in their parents’ arms, on their lap, or in a chair, stroller or car seat while in the clinic.
- Avoid touching anything in the clinic. You may bring your own books, magazines, and/or toys and take them home with you afterwards.
- Our clinic, waiting area, and exam rooms are well ventilated with a modern HVAC system.
- Shared exam room equipment will be wiped down (disinfected) after any patient with respiratory virus symptoms is seen .
- During examinations and procedures, the doctor will also wear a mask and maintain strict frequent hand hygiene.
- All doctors are fully vaccinated.
- Doctors or staff with any respiratory virus symptoms will stay home.
Symptoms of Respiratory Virus (COVID-19 and Influenza):
- fever or chills (temperature greater than 37.6 - we suggest you keep a thermometer at home)
- new all-over muscle aching
- new sore throat
- new cough
- new shortness of breath
- new runny nose or sinus congestion
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms AND feeling worse than a normal cold, please call the clinic to speak to your doctor or phone 811. If you are feeling very short of breath, weak, or dizzy, call 911 for an ambulance.